A new pool for every birth!
Apply for a Wholesale Account
From the Passages Team: Passages Pools were designed by Noreen, a pioneer midwife in Alberta who had been attending water births since the 1980s, and attended women through thousands of water births. We have seen the benefits of birthing in water: the increased comfort of the mother, and the gentle entrance of the newborn into their new world. No family should be excluded from this experience, due to cost. That is why we are making these pools.
Refund/ return policy: Refunds will only be offered so long as the order has not shipped. Once it is shipped, pools may not be returned for a refund. Due to the intended use of the pools, all sales are final.
Passages Pools are:
- Affordable: At just $99 each, each pool is just a fraction of the cost you would pay for a rental plus a liner!
- Durable: each pool is made with ultra-durable eco-vinyl.
- Comfortable: wide, inflated sides can support the weight of an adult, and the inflated floor is soft to kneel on. Far more comfortable and deep than a porcelain tub.
- Single-use: there is no need to worry about purchasing a separate liner for protection against bacteria, as these pools are used by a single family, and not intended to be used again by anyone else.
- Clear bottom rings allow for midwives and caregivers to illuminate the water unobtrusively, for easier viewing. (and AMAZING photos!)
- Each of the 3 rings and the bottom inflate separately, making it easier to repair a single puncture without leaking
- Perfectly sized for use in small spaces: approx. 60 inches x 24 inches
- Manufacturer’s Warranty with purchase (details found below)
- IMPROVED DESIGN: we have upgraded our pools to a thicker material, and replaced the valves for easy inflating, and super quick deflating, all while sticking to our LOW price that has not changed since 2016.
Please note that the intended use for these pools is for use by a single owner. They are not meant to rented, sold, or lent out after being used.
Manufacturer’s warranty: we will replace any pool unused pool within 15 days of receipt of purchase if it arrives in any way damaged or unusable. Please test your pool upon receipt to ensure it is in top condition. Additional warranty information can be found in our terms and conditions.