Passages Pools were designed by Noreen Walker, a legendary midwife in Alberta, Canada who began offering waterbirth in the 1980s, attending thousands in her 40-year career. We have witnessed the benefits of birthing in water: increased comfort, efficient labors, and the gentle entrance of the newborn into their new world. No family should be excluded from this experience due to cost. That’s why we make Passages Pools.
If you are in the USA, you’re in the right place! If you are shopping from Canada, please click the link below and you will be taken to our Canadian site. At this time, we only ship to the US and Canada.
If you are a birth worker, retailer, or hospital and you would like information on our wholesale prices and policies, please click the link below and we will be in touch!
Wholesale Ordering Portal
Approved wholesale accounts can purchase online at this link, with the username and passcode sent with your welcome email.
Shopping from Canada?
Shop from our Alberta site. Orders ship next business day!
Apply for a wholesale account!
Midwives, doulas, birth workers, hospitals and retailers are invited to apply. Amazing prices and low minimums!
A new pool for every birth!
Passages Pools are:
- Affordable: At just $99 each, each pool is just a fraction of the cost you would pay for a rental plus a liner!
- Durable: each pool is made with ultra-durable eco-vinyl.
- Comfortable: wide, inflated sides can support the weight of an adult, and the inflated floor is soft to kneel on. Far more comfortable and deep than a porcelain tub.
- Single-use: there is no need to worry about purchasing a separate liner for protection against bacteria, as these pools are used by a single family, and not intended to be used again by anyone else.
- Clear bottom rings allow for midwives and caregivers to illuminate the water unobtrusively, for easier viewing. (and AMAZING photos!)
- Each of the 3 rings and the bottom inflate separately, making it easier to repair a single puncture without leaking
- Perfectly sized for use in small spaces: approx. 60 inches x 24 inches
- Manufacturer’s Warranty with purchase (details found below)
- IMPROVED DESIGN: we have upgraded our pools to a thicker material, and replaced the valves for easy inflating, and super quick deflating, all while sticking to our LOW price that has not changed since 2016.
All orders ship within 3 business days, and usually the next business day. We use many different carriers depending on cost and shipping time. Shipping times vary by region, but it usually takes about 5-8 business days to reach most urban centers in the US, and 10-16 business days for more remote areas. Shipping times are not guaranteed.
Refunds will only be offered so long as the order has not shipped. Once it is shipped, pools may not be returned for a refund. Due to the intended use of the pools, all sales are final. Please note that the intended use for these pools is for use by a single owner. They are not meant to be rented, sold, or lent out after being used.
We will replace any unused pool within 15 days of receipt of purchase if it arrives in any way damaged or unusable. Please test your pool upon receipt to ensure it is in top condition. Additional warranty information can be found in our terms and conditions.